Monday, November 23, 2009

Colon Cleanse - Oxy-Powder and Weight Loss

Colon Cleanse - Oxy-Powder and Weight Loss

Many people have been very happy to report a loss in weight from between 5 to 20 pounds when colon cleansing using Oxy-Powder®.

Though not specifically intended for weight loss, for many it is a much welcome side effect. There is no actual loss of body fat or muscle tissue, but is due to the elimination of stored, hardened fecal matter throughout the entire 25-30 feet of intestinal tract.

Often bloating can also subside. Bloating of the abdominal region commonly occurs along side constipation. Usually occurring in those with sluggish digestive systems creating an accumulation of waste material which basically rots in the colon releasing gas and expanding the abdomen.

Oxy-Powder 468x60 colon cleanser for healthy bowels


With the release of this rotting waste and also hardened matter it is quite common for people to lose several pounds and also lose that bloated stomach. Resulting in the ability to wear clothes a size or so smaller. Good news all around.

TESTIMONIAL

"The bloating I have been living with for years was gone!"

About 5 years ago, out of the blue, I began suffering from severe constipation. I was only having a bowel movement 2 or 3 times a month. I tried a number of different remedies with no success and, frustrated, finally gave up. Recently, I stumbled across your website, and after speaking with my doctor, decided I would try Oxy-Powder®. After only 4 days on the initial cleansing cycle, the bloating I have been living with for years was gone. I also noticed I had more energy during the day. I am now taking the pills every other day for maintenance. I can’t say enough good things - This product is amazing and I have already recommended to friends!
-- Amy D. , Boston, Massachusetts

No comments:

Post a Comment